“Compact and ergonomic design that reduces hand fatigue”
The Mast P20 is a user-friendly machine that is suitable for professionals at all levels.
It offers full control over procedures and is equipped with a 2.5mm stroke, making it versatile and suitable for all skin types while minimizing trauma to the client’s skin. The machine features an OLED display screen interface, making it easy to adjust speed and voltage.
Additionally, it is designed to require minimal maintenance, allowing you to focus on your work rather than upkeep of the device.
- Input Voltage: 3.7V
- Output Voltage: 4-10 V
- Battery Capacity: 1000 mAh
- Charging Time: 2 hrs
- Weight: 122g
- Stroke: 2.5 MM
- Function: Instant start-up
More Friendly Control
Simple and efficient control of buttons and screen, no need to pay much more learning costs.
srtonger battery life
Equipped with 1000mAh battery which can last 4-6 hours, worry-free and smooth completion of your work.
Classic - 2.5mm storke
Specially tuned stroke and speed for artists, coloring efficiency are more efficient, reducing skin damage and making working easier.
Recommended by Professional Cosmetologists
Permanent Makeup Artist & Educator / 📍MN
MN PMU TATTOO TRAINER | OMBRE NANO BROWS
K E T C R N O L A T A C | PMU trainer & Mentor
- Machine is very quiet
- Many speeds
- Good for small hands due to the diameter
- Power button is on the side of the machine, I had accidentally turned on the machine after turning it off to grab a paper towel. Luckily my hand was not by the needle, I could have punctured my hand with the needle which exposes me to any blood borne.
- must hold power button to switch on or off for machine. Must hold button to turn off machine. This drains battery
So far I like the machine, I just think the power machine needs to be placed at the end of the machine for less chance of turning on the machine when it needs to be off.
La máquina es súper práctica y cómoda de usar, crea unos pixeles preciosos, la pila le dura mucho y los botones en el costado son excelentes para no contaminar la máquina mientras se trabaja